Tuesday, May 23, 2006

"Up, up and away!" "A luchar por la Justicia!"


This is a sketch that has been layaing around for over a week now, and that I have not been able to ink and color (even if I intend to do so) because of work and deadlines. I made this in spite to Superman Returns. I'm a HUGE fan of Superman, and an incredibly disgruntled one at this movie, one which I fear will further cement the notion that most people have that Superman is the most boring Superhero ever. Something I know is the total opposite from the truth. Oh well, it's not like live-action superhero movies are normally good. The bad guy Supes is beating to pulp is one of my favorites (and the one writers generally misuse writting him too one-dimensionaly), Hank "The Cyborg" Henshaw. Colored version soon, I hope.

Este es un boceto que tiene mas de una semana dando vueltas por ahí pero que no he podido entintar o colorear (aún es mi intención) por trabajo. Hice esto en protesta a Superman Returns. Soy un GRAN aficionado de Superman, y estoy molesto con esta película, que creo va a convencer a mucha gente que Superman es el personaje mas aburrido de la historia. Algo que yo sé no es mentira. Bueno, la mayoria de las peliculas de superheroes no son muy buenas de todos modos. El malo aquí es Cyborg, uno de mis favoritos, y que rara vez lo escriben como la amenaza que es. Versión a color pronto, espero.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home